Wednesday 23 January 2013

Commission : Logo for a Local Recording studio

Recently I was given a request to create a Logo for a local recording studio, called 
"Sky Phonic Productions". This wasn't really the sort of thing I go for, as I see it as more of a Graphic Design area of work, and not so much Illustration, but either way I gave the Logo ago and the owner of the recording studio was pretty chuffed with what I created. This was a nice short commission on something that was well out of my comfort zone and something I would like to work on more in the future, especially when I learn more techniques to create a more professional Logo design.

For anyone wanting to create any music or want their music to be recorded professionally the link above is the link to Sky Phonics Facebook page, drop a message the producer is a top man and is dead keen to produce music of all genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment